Clinical Trials Ontario, in collaboration with the Bureau du Québec à Toronto and the Canadian and International Innovation Partnerships Directorate (CIIPD), is hosting an interactive virtual event on January 26th, 2021. This event will foster partnerships and collaboration within the Canadian research and innovation ecosystem and offer an opportunity to exchange ideas and resources on innovative solutions to counter the COVID-19 pandemic. The event will feature networking opportunities and a panel discussion on Innovative COVID-19 Solutions.
- Welcome remarks by Catherine Tadros, Chief Representative, Québec Office, Toronto.
- Moderator, Parimal Nathwani, President and CEO, TIAP
- Carole Jabet, Scientific Director, FRQS
- Karim S. Karim, Founde rand Chief Technology Officer of KA Imaging
- Jacques Corbeil, Professor of MEdicine and Canada Research Chair in Medical Genomics
- Par Nijhawan, Chief Executive Officer of Edesa
This activity is intended for Canadian research and innovation stakeholders, including: Sectoral Industrial Research Clusters (RSRI) and their networks; Incubators, accelerators, and start-ups with high growth potential; Universities, research centers, researchers; and Economic development agencies.
If you have any questions, please contact Andrew Haller: firstname.lastname@example.org.